2.7.10

slowing down

Remember how I said things were slowing down?
Well, I lied.

Not on purpose, of course.

We found out on Wednesday that my younger cousin got hit by a car while riding her bike, and then we found out this morning my grandfather broke his hip.

Yes, all this in only three days.

They're both in the hospital (my cousin's still in the ICU), and we don't know when they'll be out. We're flying out today (in a few hours, actually) and will be there until Tuesday.

If you could pray for them, that would be wonderful. Well, actually for all of us. There are the grandparents, the parents, and the two cousins, and then the aunt and...me.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows."
2 Corinthians 1:2-5

m.

Oh, yeah. This, I think, qualifies this as the worst 4th I have ever had.

No comments: