3.6.10

Auckland...again...and lots of writing...

Three more days. I don't know how I feel about this. I'm excited to go home, but I've fallen in love with New Zealand; the people, the colors, the places, the smells, the stars, the mountains, the sunrises and sets....

I'm glad, though, to be out of Rotorua. It was the most tourist-y place we've gone, although we did get to go to the hot springs. It didn't smell as bad as Yellowstone, and the colors were more intense. I'll put up photos when I get a chance.
We got back to Auckland today, and we have one more full day before we head back. As much as I'd like to spend more time exploring, I need to finish my essay before we get on the plane to come home. Or should. This means that I'll be finding a cafe tomorrow and holing up there until I get the blasted thing done.
On the other hand, I just have a bit more of light editing to do on my second piece (the color one). I'll post that when I've finished it tomorrow (probably; it may be a bit later), and...I don't know about my segmented essay yet. I'll decide when I'm done. If I'm ever done....

m.

No comments: